Photography is the documentation of life, once that shutter has clicked, the moment has passed and history is made. Some may be familiar with project 365, a simple concept, take a photograph everyday for 365 days. This blog is an extension of the project; the goal is to keep photographing every day, who knows how long? It is an excellent archive to look back on, see how things change. Change can be subtle, such as different coloured flowers being planted each year to a changing landscape with buildings being demolished and new ones built. This blog archives life’s diversity and my encounters.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Working Food Relationship


The Healthy Side of Working for the Paper

By Corey Lablans Photography



Photographing for a newspaper full time is thrilling. The anticipation of what you are about to cover is enjoyable. Feature hunting is one of my favourite activies, when I have no assignments and I am unleashed to my freewill. Although the thrill of photographing is fun that is not what this post is about. Spending so much time working and never knowing what you’ll be coving next means that food or healthy food takes a back burner. I would say my diet is about 30/70 when it comes to healthy food vs quick fast cheap food. Planning in advance is key to ensuring a healthy diet when working for the paper. These past few days I have not been so proactive in this area!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive